cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Dropbox ideas

Got an idea for Dropbox? We want to hear it. Our team will review the top voted ideas, so share them here!

Got an idea for Dropbox? We want to hear it. Our team will review the top voted ideas, so share them here!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox lifetime plan with one payment.

Dropbox lifetime plan with one payment.

Nvd
New member | Level 2

Buying the space in dropbox has to be for lifetime by one time payment.
I hope drop box developers will come up with plans of buying drop box space for lifetime by keeping fixed amount
Starting from
1gb , 5gb , 10 gb and so oon

Latest Update
Megan
Dropbox Staff
This idea is open. 

If you like this idea, please share how this would help you, and vote to show your support. 

Our top-voted ideas are shared with our product teams to investigate in our regular reviews.
Status changed to: Gathering Support
7 Comments
HEMANT SAMPAT
New member | Level 2

A Lifetime subscription starting as low as 100 GB TO 500 GB would be am ideal solution to attract many more customers as many dont like the idea of buying monthly or yearly subscriptions.

Kindly look into this in order to attract many more additional customers. 

Mark
Super User II

@HEMANT SAMPAT - that will never ever happen. Its a surefire way to bankrupt the company. Once you paid for your space who pays the ongoing year on year costs for the service? Who pays to renew hard drives that break, staff to update the software etc.?

desievilz666
Explorer | Level 3

plz provide me sorage for lifetime 

Senator Baron
New member | Level 2

I suggest making plans for one-time purchases:
I would like to make one purchase and get a certain amount of space for lifetime. For example 250 GB or 500 GB
Do it for people like me who will never need a lot of disk space in their life.
It would be much more profitable for you to do this.
I've been using DropBox for about 10-12 years. But I've never bought anything from you.

For example purchase:
Student 250 GB = $29 One-time purchase for Lifetime.
StartUp 500 GB =  $59 One-time purchase for Lifetime.

Senator Baron
New member | Level 2

I hope that the developers will read this post and people will support me. Especially those who have never bought anything from Dropbox but would like to receive such an offer.

ms2445
New member | Level 2

I'd like for Dropbox to include a permanent or multi-year subscription option, in addition to the annual subscription model.  

Megan
Dropbox Staff
This idea is open. 

If you like this idea, please share how this would help you, and vote to show your support. 

Our top-voted ideas are shared with our product teams to investigate in our regular reviews.
Status changed to: Gathering Support
Vote for this idea

Like this idea? Vote for it and we will give it the attention it deserves!

3 votes received Status: Gathering Support