cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid to upgrade from Basic to Plus with receipt but it does not show up on the DropBox account.

Paid to upgrade from Basic to Plus with receipt but it does not show up on the DropBox account.

Dennis M7272
New member | Level 2

I spoke to Dropbox sales rep to upgrade from Basic to Plus.  The receipt was sent but it did not upgrade the account.  There is no contact information to speak to a live person about the problem. Customer Support pass it off to websites and no person to discuss the problem with.

Terrible Customer Support from Dropbox when you cannot talk to a live person either in billing or tech support.  How does this company deal with FRAUD from company members?

Dennis M7272

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Dennis M7272, thanks for reaching out to our Community and sorry to see you're having trouble.

Was the upgrade done through the Dropbox website? Did you pay by credit card?

Also, you can actually reach out to our support team about billing issues.

I would indeed suggest you do so, to see what might be the problem in this case, so to do that, open a private browsing/incognito window on your browser and go to this page.

In the "I want to look up information related to:" box, choose "other" and add an email address you can access.

Fill out the form and submit your request.

Once you have the ticket number, please send it along to us as well.

Thanks!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?