cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Payment taken twice from UPI mode but didn't receive any confirmation email nor account upgraded

Payment taken twice from UPI mode but didn't receive any confirmation email nor account upgraded

RS2024
Explorer | Level 3

I made payment to clear my last month due billing 23-Apr-2024 for dropbox plus plan. The payment got deducted twice through UPI mode of payment over dropbox website and yet I haven't received any receipt of it. My dropbox account is still downgraded at basic plan.  Even the support links are not useful to address my issue and I can't reach out to any customer support person for the same. Now I am seeking for refund of the deductions. 

7 Replies 7

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hi there, @RS2024, thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I would suggest directly reaching out to our support team about this.

You can do that by opening this link from a private browsing/incognito window.

In the "I want to look up information related to:" box choose "other", type in an email address you can access and fill out the form.

Once you have the ticket number, please send it to us as well.

Thanks.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

RS2024
Explorer | Level 3

Ticket #23706755, why can't I see this on the portal. I mean seriously DB customer interface is quite a pain to use it. Why can't it be a straight forward process of reaching out to the customers? I don't understand that there's nobody to discuss it for a quicker resolution nor there is a country phone number or something. Moreover, this is an urgent issue which needs to resolved since this account is for my professional work and I can't be stalling around with it. And there's no option for UPI to be selected on the payment type on the suggestion you mentioned in the previous response. 

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for the ticket number, @RS2024, and for your feedback.

I've raised the priority of the ticket, so a member of our team will be getting back to you the soonest possible.

You don't have to go through the portal to check for updates on the ticket, you can always find it in your emails (the one you used on the form).

Hannah
dropbox.com/support

RS2024
Explorer | Level 3

Someone form you team responded that the invoice was vioded and dropbox didn't receive the amount. Then how come their were two deduction charged to Dropbox account from my UPI mode. The person has provided a very unsatisfactory response to the issue. I want someone to immediately call me up to discuss this over call. This is ridiculous customer support, 2 of my working days been wasted till now and yet no resolution. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Unfortunately our Advanced team can only be reached using an email @RS2024.

They need some extra time to investigate cases, hence it's best to continue using the email route. 

As for your questions, I'd suggest that you share any concerns with the agent working with you to resolve your case, simply because we don't have all the available tools here, in our Community to check billing info.

I appreciate your time!

Megan
dropbox.com/support

RS2024
Explorer | Level 3

Unfortunately, the agent isn't replying on time to my email (emailed 12+ hrs ago) and this is a time sensitive matter for me since I am unable to work on my job because of DB syncing issue which is a total loss for me. I hope you understand the gravity of the issue and expedite the resolution process. 

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hi @RS2024, I definitely see where you're coming from, as this is a time-pressing issue.

I've located your ticket, and changed the priority to High, however please keep in mind that the Specialized agents working on these cases usually have up to 24 hours to reply back. 

Megan
dropbox.com/support

Need more support?