cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We just wanted to say thank you! Check out our customer appreciation video here.

Plans and Subscriptions

Ask the Dropbox Community for help if you have questions about your Dropbox plan or subscription. Find solutions and share advice with members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: subscription plan charged twice a month - both through google subscription and dropbox directly

subscription plan charged twice a month - both through google subscription and dropbox directly

haik
New member | Level 2

Hello! I have noticed that my subscription plan is being charged twice a month - though google subsciptions and as direct payment to dropbox. I havent received any refund, but I have blocked the payment that is directly to Dropbox, as I can see in Google subsciptions that my plan is ongoing and next billing date is in a week. But now Dropbox has changed my plan to basic and i am out of space.  Any ideas what to do would be much appreciated!

12 Replies 12

jasonhackwith
Explorer | Level 4

Ticket #23434633. And I've confimed today that I was subscribed on Google Play under the same email address as my ONLY DropBox account. YOU HAVE BEEN DOUBLE CHARGING ME FOR NINE MONTHS FOR THE SAME DROPBOX ACCOUNT. I demand that this be escalated and I demand a refund.

jasonhackwith
Explorer | Level 4

And now Ticket #23448492. What about you, Megan from Dropbox Staff? You tell me why Dropbox DOUBLE CHARGED ME FOR NINE MONTHS and the rest of your reps have done absoutely nothing but argue with me about how that isn't possible.

I am no longer recommending Dropbox to my clients and customers until you make this right.

Jason 

jasonhackwith
Explorer | Level 4

I promised to update this thread when my issue was resolved, and it has been. I got a full refund for the double charges and am satisfied with the result. However, I remain profoundly unsatisfied with tier 1 of Dropbox support and how long it took to get someone to take my situation seriously.

Need more support?